|| ABOUT US ||
Situated in on the New South Wales South Coast, Ardent Lawyers is a law firm that has been created from a vision that everyone should be able to afford access to justice.
Ardent Lawyers services the Shoalhaven region from Shellharbour to Ulladulla, including the Moss Vale, Kiama, Berry, Bowral, Mittagong, Nowra, Jervis Bay, St Georges Basin, Milton and Ulladulla areas.
Our firm can assist you with most legal practice areas, from the seed of an issue to the final product. Whether you’re a musician, designer, engineer, professional, pensioner, retiree or small business owner, we will work hard to ensure that you are provided with an excellent outcome to your matter. We bring extensive experience and professionalism to every case and will ensure that your individual needs and concerns are always timely met.
Having the experience of large Sydney firms yet growing up in country NSW sets Ardent Lawyers Principal Lawyer apart from most lawyers today. Ardent Lawyers has access to extensive legal knowledge, experience and technology whilst keeping overheads low, leaving our clients with an exceptional legal service that anyone can access.
Being ardent about our work and our clients drives us to excel and achieve excellent outcomes for our clients. But how do we measure whether we have achieved an excellent outcome?
- You will be pleased with the level of customer service and client care you received.
- You will always have your calls/emails returned by us within 1 business day.
- You will have received thorough information about the legal process and the range of outcomes available in your matter.
- We will be honest and upfront with you no matter what.
- You will be provided with a fee estimate or fee range at the beginning of your matter, whichever applies.
- Your questions will be answered and you will feel confident about proceeding with us.
- You will be glad you were represented by Ardent Lawyers.
- You will want to refer your friends and family to us.
Get in touch with us to set up a meeting, or use the contact form to enquire about whether our services are right for you. We offer a mobile service and can come to you. We are there for you when you need us, at your home or office, day or night. We're different.
- having, expressive of, or characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent: an ardent vow; ardent love.
intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous: an ardent theatergoer. an ardent student of French history.
vehement; fierce: They were frightened by his ardent, burning eyes.
burning, fiery, or hot: The ardent core of a star.
|| GET IN TOUCH ||
We know that finding the right lawyer to represent you is a choice not to be taken lightly.
We offer cost-effective meetings to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
|| PRINCIPAL LAWYER ||
Mary-Jean has created Ardent Lawyers with a wealth of knowledge and experience in practicing in national, international and even sole practitioner firms.
Mary-Jean is passionate about looking after her clients and making sure they are always kept up to date with the progression of their matters. She is a passionate litigator who enjoys the litigation court process which makes her an aggressive and scary opponent.
Mary-Jean worked two legal jobs (one full time and one part time) whilst studying a Bachelor of Laws part time. Her extensive experience as a legal secretary, together with being a country girl at heart (growing up in Orange, NSW) has helped her to develop as a grounded, down to earth and approachable lawyer.
Mary-Jean is a member of the Law Society of NSW.
In her spare time Mary-Jean enjoys fishing, walking on the beach and returning to her home town of Orange, NSW to visit her family and friends.
UNIVERSITY OF NEW ENGLAND
Bachelor of Laws
AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Activities & Affiliations
• Member of the Law Society of NSW
• Member of the Shoalhaven Business Chamber
• Member of the Shoalhaven Professional Business Association
• Member of the Shoalhaven City Council Economic Development Committee
• Member of the Milton / Ulladulla Business Chamber
• Organiser of the Basin Business Forum
• Legal Writer for LexisNexis Australia
• Supreme Court of New South Wales
• High Court of Australia