AN INTRODUCTION || ARDENT LAWYERS
Ardent Lawyers is a new law practice located at both Sanctuary Point and Ulladulla on the New South Wales South Coast. Ardent Lawyers services the Shoalhaven region from Shellharbour to Ulladulla, including the Moss Vale, Kiama, Berry, Bowral, Mittagong, Nowra, Vincentia, Huskisson, St Georges Basin, Basin View, Tomerong, Milton, Mollymook and Ulladulla areas. We are passionate about achieving excellent outcomes for our clients.
Being ardent about our work and our clients drives us to excel and achieve excellent outcomes for our clients. But how do we measure whether we have achieved an excellent outcome?
- You will be pleased with the level of customer service and client care you received.
- You will always have your calls/emails returned by us within 1 business day.
- You will have received thorough information about the legal process and the range of outcomes available in your matter.
- We will be honest and upfront with you no matter what.
- You will be provided with a fee estimate or fee range at the beginning of your matter, whichever applies.
- Your questions will be answered and you will feel confident about proceeding with us.
- You will be glad you were represented by Ardent Lawyers.
- You will want to refer your friends and family to us.
Get in touch with us to set up a meeting, or use the contact form to enquire about whether our services are right for you. We are more than happy to provide you with an obligation free quote before you decide to work with us.
We offer a mobile service and can come to you. We are there for you when you need us, at your home or office, day or night. We're different.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page - we often hold a stall at the many markets that happen in and around the Shoalhaven region. We would be pleased if you would like to come along and meet with us to receive free legal advice about your matter.
|| AREAS OF PRACTICE ||
Use the form below to contact us regarding your legal enquiry. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.